Catalyst Funds Expands Sales Team by Four, Promotes One to External Wholesaler
New Hires Include One External Wholesaler and Three Internal Wholesalers
Huntington, NY, June 19, 2018 – Catalyst Funds, an alternative-focused mutual fund company, today announced the addition of four new hires to its sales team and the promotion of one internal wholesaler to external wholesaler. The new additions assume roles as external and internal wholesalers in various regions around the country.
These new hires, which expand the territorial focus of Catalyst’s sales team, and promoted internal wholesaler include:
- Christopher Ciprietti, who was promoted to external wholesaler for Texas and Oklahoma. Ciprietti joined Catalyst in 2014 as an internal wholesaler and worked at UBS prior to joining.
- John Coon, who joins Catalyst as an external wholesaler covering Greater Orange County and San Diego in Southern California. He previously served as a Business Development Director for Lightstone Capital Markets.
- Sara Petrick, who joins as an internal wholesaler covering Southern California, Southern Nevada and Hawaii. Petrick joins Catalyst from West Coast Schedulers, a scheduling company for financial wholesalers that she owns and operates.
- Rob Silvestri, who covers Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware as an internal wholesaler. Silvestri previously worked as a financial consultant for Capital One Investing and started his career with Edward Jones Investments.
- James Bedrock joins the team as an internal wholesaler covering Texas and Oklahoma. Prior to joining Catalyst, Bedrock served as internal wholesaler at Prudential Investments.
“We are proud to promote a talented internal wholesaler from within the organization and bring these new additions to the Catalyst team,” said Jerry Szilagyi, CEO of Catalyst Funds. “With these additions, we have expanded our external sales team to 28 and our total sales team to 44 across 24 territories. As we continue to expand our business, we value the expertise that these additions bring to our team, including highly experienced sales talent.”
For more information on Catalyst, please visit www.CatalystMF.com or contact our Advisor Services desk at 646-827-2761.
About Catalyst Funds
Catalyst Funds currently offers 25 distinctive funds that provide various strategies with the goal of producing income- and equity-oriented returns while seeking to control risk and volatility. Catalyst offers these exclusive strategies through a team of in-house portfolio managers and boutique institutional investment management partners. The firm strives to provide innovative strategies to support financial advisors and their clients in meeting the investment challenges of an ever changing global market environment.
Catalyst Funds – “Intelligent Alternatives”
There is no guarantee that any investment strategy will achieve its objectives, generate profits or avoid losses.
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the Catalyst Funds. This and other important information about the Fund is contained in the prospectus, which can be obtained at www.catalystMF.com or by calling 866-447-4228. The prospectus should be read carefully before investing. The Catalyst MLP & Infrastructure Fund is distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC member FINRA/SIPC.