We are currently hiring Business Development Specialists for the New York City area to support the rapidly increasing demand of the Strategy Shares ETF family. The BDS will facilitate and support the sale of Strategy Shares by building and maintaining effective relationships with financial advisors across the country, working closely with fund portfolio managers to develop knowledge of fund investment strategies and portfolio characteristics, and fielding inbound product calls and making proactive outbound calls to financial advisors to share sales ideas, provide product information and offer sales support.
- Series 6 or 7 license required
- Develop a solid understanding of our investment products and strategies and become proficient at presenting their features and benefits.
- Proactively follow up via phone and email with existing producers and financial advisors who have expressed interest in our funds.
- Place outbound calls regarding product education and awareness.
- Respond to inbound requests from advisors and fulfill fund information requests.
- Work with distribution partner home offices to understand their platforms and policies and facilitate availability of our funds on their various distribution platforms.
- Maintain financial advisor information in company CRM based on interactions.
- DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferred experience: mutual fund marketing/sales and/or financial advisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to converse knowledgeably with financial advisors and other key personnel about investment solutions and current economic and market conditions.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.